Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Sleep Dialing

I think I have mentioned how B tells me I talk in my sleep.

I don't remember if I wrote about waking up in the middle of the night and seeing B with a pillow over his head. Apparently I also snore.

Last night I made phone calls...while I slept. Where you one of the lucky ones? B woke up this morning and asked

B: Where you making calls in the middle of the night or was I dreaming.
Me: You were dreaming. Who would I be calling?
B: I don't know, I thought I woke up and heard you whispering on the phone.
Me: No, you were dreaming.
Silence - - checking phone records
B: You didn't!? Who did you call?

Apparently I was feeling a little chatty last night and made a couple of random calls. I am trying to find out what I said. Hopefully it was completely unintelligible and i didn't say anything I wasn't suppose to.

We use my phone as our alarm in the morning. B is going to be in charge of the alarm now, but now we run the risk of not waking up until the middle of the day. He has a tendency of turning off the alarm and going back to sleep. Especially when we are suppose to be jogging.

6 comments:

porchmouse said...

You called me in Canada!!!Somehow you knew how to reach me...haha...just kidding...hope you figure it out.

Sue

Martinez Family said...

Ha ha! Oh, the little things you discover when you have a sleeping partner. When my Loving Husband starts snoring I wake him up and tell him to go to the couch. B must really like you a lot, since he let you stay in the bed.

Breathe-Right nasal strips, man!

KB said...

Well, it wasn't me! I'm pissed!

DJ kicks and punches me sometimes. So it could be worse! Tell B that.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's interesting and scary at the same time! I hope the phone call was to someone you know :-)

dantallion said...

Best damn obscene phone call I've ahd in years....

Topher said...

That's awesome! The first I've heard of sleep-calling. I used to speak in tongues, and walked around the house once. It's nothing compared to yours!!

I hope you do that when I visit one day. That'll be a highlight heehee

Get a real alarm clock. But then, who am I to talk? I used to do the same for a year after some girl broke my cd player/alarm clock (T_T) and I've been too cheap to fork over $100 for another one.