Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Business Trips

I have been stressing over an audit that takes place next week. I will be in El Paso all week for this audit and I am not looking forward to it. Mostly because I really just need to be there a half a day on Tuesday and a half a day on Wednesday. But I am going to suck it up and I am going to go without complaining.
 
Luckily we spoke with the auditor yesterday and she thinks it is going to be relatively painless.
 
Have I talked about El Paso before? I have been going there a lot this year. I think this is my 5th or 6th trip there this year and there is absolutely nothing to do there. There is only so many times a person can go to the mall. We are not allowed to cross the border and go into Mexico by ourselves and since I always travel by myself I never end up going unless one of my co-workers that lives there takes pity on me. I have only been once.
 
This trip, I am going with my two bosses so it should be a lot better. I will actually have someone to eat dinner with.

1 comment:

KB said...

Ummm... Know, you haven't told us about El Paso, because you haven't been blogging!

How would they know if you did cross the border? They'd only know if you got kidnapped or murdered really. EP does suck. It stinks too.