Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Birthday!

I had a birthday this month. I turned the big 3-0. I didn't really want to celebrate and I actually don't feel any worse than I did at the young age of 29.
 
It was one of the best birthdays I have had in years though. B got me tickets to go see Ricky Martin in concert and it was amazing. Of course I took plenty of pictures...and a video. Of Ricky. Practically naked. I watch it every night before I go to sleep in the hopes that I will have dreams of Ricky Martin.
 
B also arranged a surprise birthday dinner with a few of my friends. I was completely shocked. We went to one of our favorite new restaurants and when I walked in 5 of my friends were sitting there. The food was delicious and the the company was even more so.
 
After dinner B, my friend Juan and I went to a hookah bar were we continued drinking and smoked hookah.
 
It was a nice quiet birthday, just the way I wanted it to be.
 
 
Oh, one thing about being 30. I have noticed that I cringe when I am doing cardio at the gym and I have to enter myage. I just don't feel 30.

2 comments:

porchmouse said...

Happy Belated Birthday...it's good to hear all your updates. My Halloween is going to be very mellow. We didn't have a party, go to a party, or dress up at all this year. I actually used a vacation day left over so I could have an R&R day today, shop, and hand out candy.

Turning 30...yeah it comes and goes...my biggest stress is filling out surveys, you know 29-34, 35-40, etc...I'm turning 35 next year and I'm not sure if I am ready to tick that next box.

You still going to the gym? I'm back at it...again, trying to get a routine. It's hard this time of year, so many lovely munchies.

Cheers! & take pics tonight! :)

KB said...

Email me the video! I could use some good hot Puerto Rican ass. I don't think they will let RM in to North Dakota. They only let canadians in. (ha! I'm so funny.)

It must be winter because you're blogging again! Finally! Something for me to read.