Friday, September 07, 2007

Los Angeles

My trip to Los Angeles was a lot of fun and I cam back with a nice tan.
 
It was extremely hot while I was there. One day, the temperature was 111 degrees farenheit. It was horrible. My parents live in the valley so we would leave the valley during the day and go to the beach and hang out. The temperature was about 85 degrees and the water was freezing cold, it was probably in the 60's.
 
I was there for my neices Quinceñera, which is like a sweet sixteen, and the party was a lot of fun.
 
I met up with a blogger while I was there. Robert, previously of Mrhappysad.com. He doesn't blog anymore but he should. Robert took me shopping and out to dinner. Thanks Robert!
 
 

2 comments:

Topher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Topher said...

Psssst. Here's the one he's been blogging on.

http://www.allthingsbutnone.com/journal