Saturday, September 08, 2007

Birthday Post 2

Okay. He didn't forget. We went to a play last night and before the play started he said he wanted to tell me what he got me for my birthday because he was concerned I wouldn't' like it.
 
After two guesses I figured out what it was:
 
My guesses
1. Iphone - No
2. Trip - No
3. A dog - YES! YES! YES!
 
He was going to get me a chocolate lab but he had to get it by today because it was the last one. After the play, we talked about it and decided to wait until after we get a house.
 
He said he had other things lined up already...so now it's just a matter of getting my Nancy Drew instincts on.

2 comments:

KB said...

Thank God he told you about that dog! You would so not be able to both live in that condo with his dog, and another big dog. Good job for staying logical Nancy Drew!

butterfly said...

i was wondering if you were ever going to post again :) welcome back!