Thursday, July 26, 2007

Interesting

I just read an email from my old boss. I left my old job because of him.

I was actually glad to read his email.

I am also watching/listening to Jewell on KERA. I like her voice I wish she did more.

Today was Ben's b-day. We went out for drinks...I came home and he went out for drinks with his friends...more about that later.

Back to the old boss thing. I use to love working for him but the last year or two he became intolerable. It seems he is back to his old self and I am a bit hesitant to answer. I am going to sleep on it and decide if I want to answer.

"Who will save your soul. When it comes to the memories...who will save your soul after all those lies you told...boy....who will save your soul if you won't save your own..."

1 comment:

KB said...

I wouldn't. Some things are just good to leave just as they are. Why introduce more craziness into your life if you don't need it.

You've got plenty of friends, and he's totally too high maintenance. Remember how tired you used to get with him.