Thursday, July 26, 2007

Birthday

Today is B's birthday. He is now a year younger than I am. I

It has been a fun week. I decided to celebrate his birthday week by giving him a small birthday gift every day of the week until today. I don't know what I was thinking...I am horrible at picking out gifts for people. Horrible! I have mentioned I normally just give gift cards. But I think I pulled it off. He has liked all of the things I got him. The first 4 were just small gifts and today he got his big gift.

Last night we went to dinner with his friends. We took him to a local restaurant that was packed. Luckily we know the owner so we were able to make reservations and get seated without a wait. I picked up a velvet cake from a local bakery and it was delicious.

I am not a fan of one of his friends, and unfortunately he was invited. He loves attention and does everything he can to have the spot light. Other than that it was a great evening.

Tomorrow, he and I, are going out to dinner. He has been wanting to do a murder mystery so I found one for us to go to. It should be fun, hopefully neither of us will get killed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cradle robber.

Topher said...

LMAO at the last comment. Belated B-day to the boopee :D