Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Mid Week and all is Well

I have another presentation tomorrow and I am not ready. I have tried to prepare but I am just not into it. The good thing is that it is about compliance issues in CA and I know the subject like the back of my hand so it should not be to difficult. I just hope I can fill my one hour slot with useless information that nobody will remember after they have left the room.

I also have a lunch with my co-workers. They decided they wanted to do an "international" theme lunch so everyone is bringing a dish that they have prepared at home. If you have talked to me about work lately you know how disappointed I am with my work team. I just don't think I can sit there for two hours and pretend to be happy with them. I still don't know what I am taking, I am probably going to stop at a grocery chain and pick something up. Or if I conveniently forget, I can say I am not going to go and eat their food since I didn't bring anything.

KB...why did you abandon me? WHY? Oh, I have a lot of news to tell you. A bunch of people are leaving the P. You are going to be so surprised when I tell you who it is. There are definitely more changes coming, I can feel it.
I was looking at the SR list and you still have like 4 SR's out there. Even after you left your ideas are still working for us. :)

It is mid week...but I guess all is not well. Have you noticed that have been complaining in most of my post lately? I need to get that attitude in check.

No comments: