Sunday, January 30, 2005

Another Sleepless Night

I am beginning to thing I have a problem, I can't seem to get a good night's sleep these days. Well, unless I have been drinking and then I can sleep like a log.

I had a pretty productive weekend. Saturday was kind of busy but I got a lot done. I met a friend in HEB for boba tea and after that I decided to get a hair cut at the salon next door. It took the lady forty-five (45) minutes to cut my hair. She was very meticulous, if she saw a hair out of place she would go through and make sure everything was perfect. She was the nicest lady but it just took way to long. It was the LONGEST HAIRCUT EVER. On a good note, they are a full fledge salon and also do facials. I made an appointment for next Sunday. If I like them I will be switching from my facial lady to this new lady. She is much closer and a lot less expensive.

Saturday night I headed out to Gayville with Chico and I had a good time. I had not been to the clubs in a few weeks. The last few times I have been at the bars/clubs they have been a bit empty. After Jr's and Station 4 we headed to The Brick. The Brick is a Black Gay club in Dallas. It was crowded and full of hot men. Next time we are going to have to go there first and then head out to the mainstream gay bars. The Brick reminds me of Pendulum but with a....a...ghetto crowd. Which isn't bad, there is nothing better that hot ghetto men.

Sunday was pretty uneventful, I did some homework, visited with family, and went grocery shopping. It doesn't sound like much, but I slept until 12:30...it was great.

That is all for now, have a great week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I don't have a blog.

So, you like the "Brick" on Saturday nights, have you ever been to "Chicos" in East L.A.. Hot,hot, hot thug gay men!!!!!!!!! That is if you like the hot gay ghetto type. Yummie!!!!!!!

Just Me said...

You should get a blog!!!

There is just something about thugish men....what is it? I agree with you Yummie!!!

I have never been to Chicos in East L.A., I will have to give it a try next time I am there. I grew up in L.A. but I have never really been to most of the bars there.