Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Does anyone blog these days?

After several weeks of not posting a blog or reading other peoples blogs I have decided to continue blogging. This morning I went to everyone's blog that I use to read and I have discovered that some blogs are no longer active or that nobody is posting anymore. What gives? Was blogging truly only a phase? Is everyone taking a break?

I will continue to blog as much as possible. I have decided to cut down on the "personal" information that I post on my blog just in case people do read it but I will continue to blog. One of these days I will do a picture blog. I am excited about the possibilities.

Are you still blogging? If not, why did you stop?

2 comments:

KB said...

I think/hope that people stopped blogging because they got busy. Christmas was crazy for me so I'm just going to assume that life was busy for everyone. Plus I think we might have gotten burnt out some. But now I'm going to try to blog more often again, now that I'm getting more time.

Anonymous said...

laziness maybe? (btw, this is ivan-i was too, err, lazy to log in). busy is prolly right. but, maybe, someitmes i wonder if anyone is even listening. i mean, i pour my heart out (my love/hate relationship with lindsay, my hate relationship with britney, my obsession with complete strangers that dont mind selling their used clothing on ebay using their hot, tight bodies). but, to be quite honest, i thought everyone had stopped. i mean, i had said a while back that blogging was like working out, everyone says they do it, but no really sticks with it. anywho, you and chico will get me to start up again. its something i been wanting to do. now i just have to fnid an ebay cutie to be my muse!

love you! ivan