Thursday, February 10, 2005

It's 10:30 p.m. do you know where your Cesar is?

Yes, it is 10:30 at night and I am still at work. We are going live with a new system on Monday and we are trying to get everything done by tomorrow so that we don't have to come to work on Friday.
They are still working on setting up the servers and it is going to take them another 45 minutes. By the time we test and verify the system it will be 1 or 2 in the morning. We all have to be back up here at 7 a.m. to continue with the second server. Yawn. I am so tired...I am at the point of exhaustion.

I am driving to Houston with Chico tomorrow. I am going to be such a poor traveling companion. The good thing is that it is Chico and that we get to go :) For a while I thought we were going to have to cancel because I was going to have to work this weekend but it has been confirmed and I am out of here.

Right now we are living off of coffee, pizza, cookies, and stolen creamer. If we stay here much longer we are going to have to go and raid the refrigerator on other floors.

3 comments:

KB said...

That really sucks Cesar! But it sounds like you were in good spirits even though being tortured by that crap hole of a job you have. ha ha ha. Just kidding. I'm just saying that because I miss that place. You don't know how good it really is until your gone. :o( Sigh... Hang in there, hopefully your job will ease up soon!

KB said...

weird. They changed the format of the "comments" page. It's a little weird, but I think it's neat.

Just Me said...

Things are going to be so much better after we go live with our project on Monday.
I am going to Las Vegas later this month and I have 150 hours of vacation I have to use. I am thinking about taking a day off and just sleeping.

I am so tired. We left at 1:30 last night and were back up here at 8.