Monday, October 04, 2004

I have reached a new low!!

Yesterday I was at Sam’s with Sarah and Will and we got hotdogs to keep us from starving before dinner and as I was eating my hot dog all I could think about was how many calories were in it and how long it would take me to burn it off if I went for a jog. I was planning on going for a jog at the park once I got home but luckily it started to rain so I no longer had that option. When I got home I was going to get on the treadmill but after thinking about it I decided I was going to fight the fear of gaining weight. I enjoyed the hot dog and it was GOOOOOD.

Did you guys ever see the commercials that were meant for teenage girls? They would talk about issues such as beauty, weight, etc and at the end it would say “Girlfriend, you are beautiful!” and that is how I felt after that having that internal dialogue. Cesar, you are beautiful (no comments from anyone) even if you were to have 10, 20, or 30 pounds extra.

1 comment:

KB said...

Cesar. You are NOT fat! And Wade is a creep for adding to your insecurity about weight gain. If you were fat, your closest friends would surely let you know. And you have two of them right now telling you you look good the way you are.
Just maintain yourself. Don't lose or gain.