Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Damn Republicans!!!!

That is the first thing I thought when I got home from work today and my Kerry/Edwards lawn sign was in pieces on my front porch. I was so mad!!! After my first sign was stolen and with all of the reports of signs being removed from yards by republicans, that was the fist conclusion I jumped to.

Later, I went back outside and I noticed that my yard had been mowed and I realized that my neighbor was probably out moving his yard with his riding mower and just decided to do mine while he was at it. I have been so swamped with work and school work that I was relieved that I did not have to do it myself.

I probably shouldn't have prematurely accused the republicans. I love my republican and democrat brothers and sisters alike.

5 comments:

KB said...

Ummm.... Then why was it in pieces on your front porch????!!!!! Didn't you give him free signs? He wouldn't have destroyed it, he would have removed it, mowed around it, then put it back. Or he should have at least. You should go ask him to find out. Or at least go over there to thank him for mowing your lawn.
Maybe make him a bundt cake!

And secondly! Don't lye to everyone. You don't love your republican "brothers and sisters". You want them all to burn in hell. Come one now... Admit it.

Anonymous said...

or to run up to a door in the middle of the night while the people are sleeping and then run off.
teee heee heee.

Just Me said...

teee heee heee.
Who would do that? Why would anyone do that especially if the people are sleeping?

Anonymous said...

Just as I abWhor the moral depravity of our safe/same/sex, sacrilegious-society, so if America doesn't wake-up from their spineless slumber, we'll have literal Hell-to-pay (MAKE A DECENT CONFESSION [PREFERABLY @ A CATHOLIC CHURCH]): If you can't see the vast, self-evident-reality of Heaven or Hell after this Finite Existence, may God Almighty have mercy on your indelible soul -Blessed Otto www.reddink.com/INDEX

Just Me said...

I spoke with my neighbor and he broke it by accident. No big deal, I have more :)
I am just glad he saved me time by cutting my grass, now I can concentrate on homework and relaxing.