Tuesday, December 23, 2003

It is turning out to be a Christmas to remember!!!
Yesterday my stove broke and we had to go out and buy a new one, today I got a call at work and I had just purchased some stuff to decorate the house for all of the people that are coming into town and the kids that are visiting have torn/broken/damaged a few things. I was not very happy. I realize now that I will NEVER EVER want kids of my own. I love them when they are someone else's but if I was to have them full time then I would probably loose my patience after a few minutes. One of my friends tells me that he would not trust me with a plant, and he has every reason not to, I have killed so many plants in my life. I am not the most patient person in the world, I will admit that. But these kids...gesh...do they listen?
Anyway, a few things were broken and now I have to go and replace them.

Work was great today. I got SOHO much done. With everyone being out of the office this week and me not having any meetings I started to clean and organize my desk. I think I can finally see a piece of what use to be my desk top. I knew that under all of those papers there use to be a desk but it had been a while since I had seen it. By tomorrow I am going to make so much progress that even I am going to be impressed. I am also starting to delegate more stuff that I was holding on to. This will free me up to work on other things that I have pending.

Not a very eventful day by any means but productive nevertheless.

No comments: