Tuesday, December 23, 2003

I woke up this morning and it feels like I only slept for 15 minutes. I went to bed and I could not fall asleep and after I did, I tossed and turned all night. I had some freaky dreams last night, more than usual. I woke up this morning right on time and I took a shower but I didn't have the motivation to get ready for work so I just went back to bed. It felt great. I am so glad that I have a job where I can come in whenever I want and nobody even notices.

I am suppose to take a friend to get his guishe pierced, Ouch!!!!, but I would rather just go home and sleep. Who knows, if I go along I might end up getting something pierced too. That is how it has always worked in the past, I go with a friend to get a tattoo or a piercing and I end up getting a piercing.

I did get to see the love of my life on t.v. this morning. I woke up to David Muir on ABC news. David Muir is the anchor for ABC's World News Now and World News this morning. I like to wake up and watch him give his brief summary of the events going on in the world and then when he does the closing and he has his little smirk/smile....it just does something to me. Here is a link http://abcnews.go.com/sections/WNN/WorldNewsNow/muir_david_bio.html
I have not been able to find a good picture of him (not that I have looked very hard).

My statement of the day: Sleep is Good!!!!

No comments: