Friday, September 19, 2008

So enough with the waiting.

Next week will be my last week at my current company. I have accepted a job offer with a company that designs and sells military and defense items. There was a pay increase, there was a title change, and I will be dealing with things I have never dealt with before. Next week will be about immersing myself in the material and learning as much as I can before I get there so I have some knowledge about the product line and about the work I will be performing.

The job is 18 miles further than I drive now but the good news is that it's on the train line so I will have the opportunity to take the train to work. I am very excited about the opportunity and I will be able to learn so much more, something that stopped here a while back.

4 comments:

Martinez Family said...

Congratulations! You're going to do great!

Legolas said...

New environment and new challenges. Hope everything will be good for you.

r. said...

Congratulations Cesar!!! This is awesome... you get to ride the train, too!! Say, I could use a taser... maybe you can send one this way! heh!

Enjoy your weekend. I have my camera ready for this weekend. :-)

KB said...

Oh! I get it now! no need to email me. Unless you want to!

Hmmm... I don't see you liking this job. Even though men in BDU's is just heaven.