Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Update

My good friend KB pointed out that it has been over a month since I wrote. So here it goes.

I actually don't have much to say these days. My life has been pretty uneventful. I am trying to get in shape…again. I gained 10 lbs over the last 4 months. But before that I lost 25, so I am still ahead. I have been hitting the gym hard lately so I hope to loose 10 lbs by the end of the month.

I am still dating B. And things are going GREAT!

I graduated. Thanks for all of the good wishes, emails, etc. You guys are the best.

That's it! What's going on with you all?

4 comments:

KB said...

That's it? You better write more because that only took me two minutes to read and I have more time to kill than that.

ENVY said...

How much is 25lb in kilos?

KB said...

Hey Envy,
25 lbs = 11.36 kilos according to a converter I found online.
Hmmm... I think I'm going to start telling people how much I weigh in kilos. I'll sound really light.

Topher said...

As long as you're okay, that's all that counts. *Hugs