Monday, September 05, 2005

California

I had such a great time in California. I am finally back in TX (not that I want to be back) and enjoying my busy life once again. Although I have been back for exactly a week I still keep hoping that I will wake up in the morning and find myself in Los Angeles or San Francisco.
It was a great vacation, Chico went with me and we went out every night we were there except for 2 days. That is 10 days of going out and staying out until at least 1 a.m. and up to 5 a.m. When I got back I was exhausted. I don't regret it though, we met some great people and I came back with a GREAT tan. I know, I know, I am Mexican, how much of a tan could I have gotten...but let me tell you...I have the perfect color now. I wish I was this dark all of the time.
Here are some highlights of the trip:
Saw Family (Mom, Dad, Sister)
Took Chico to see some of the tourist stuff
SPENT TIME AT THE BEACH
Did some great shopping
Went to San Francisco
Had some time to think

I know the recap is short and it doesn't have a lot of details but I can't bring myself to bore you with 12 days full of stuff in one entry. I will just say I had fun and I can't wait to go back again.

One more thing...I did some shopping while I was there and bought some great casual clothes. This past Friday I was at a local bar and I came to the realization that I would never be able to wear the clothes I bought. The new clothes are casual and I live in an uptight, pretentious city. I guess I will have to put them away until I go on vacation again.

1 comment:

KB said...

Wear them anyway! Who cares! The city isn't uptight, it's just the places we like to go that are. So does that make us uptight and pretentious too?

Didn't you buy any new shoes while you were gone?