Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Week in review

The whole time change has really screwed me up three times now. I think I have updated all of the watches, clocks, alarms, etc that I have so it should not happen again. I can't be late anymore.

I finally reserved my hotel for my trip to Canada. Thanks to my friend Noboru I got a reeealy good deal at a really nice hotel. I still don't know what I am going to do while I am there but at least I have part of it taken care of. The hotel I am staying at is close to everything so I may just plan it in when I get there. I can't wait to get out of town.

I talked to W. today and him and his 25 closest friends are going to Vegas in June/July. I am considering joining them. They are staying at The Palm, I am not sure I can afford that. But who knows, it will be nice to go to Vegas with people who actually like to have some fun. I can finally have the Vegas experience I didn't get last time I was there. Who knows.....it will be a good opportunity to spend some time with W. and get out of town again.

No comments: