Thursday, April 21, 2005

I am in love

I knew it was bound to happen in Canada, I just didn’t know with whom. I fell in love. His name is (say it with a Yugoslavian/French accent) Hugo and he is absolutely adorable. He has the sexiest accent I have ever heard, and although he doesn’t know it yet, he is mine, all mine. I sat by him for most of the conference just to hear him speak and I got chills every time he said my name…uhhhhhh. Wait, I need a moment……. Alright, I am ready now. He works for a company that manufactures paper and paper products and he gets a discount on toilet paper. Isn’t that fabulous? Toilet paper, we all use toilet paper and it’s not like you could ever have to much toilet paper. Just when you’ve given up on using the facilities you have to go again. You always need more. I seriously think I am in love, if nothing else just for the benefits that would coming with dating someone like Hugo.

5 comments:

KB said...

So let me get this straight. Your in love with a guy that gets a discount on something that we wipe our asses with on a daily basis. And you think this is perfect.

I would think since your last entry, that to be perfect, this guy would have to get a discount on Aldo, or just any brand of shoes! ha ha ha!

Does this guy like guys, or do you plan to turn him?

Just Me said...

Yes, he gets a discount on toilet paper. You are right, ideally he would need to get a discount on shoes but the world is not perfect.
Besides, I don't really need more shoes but I could always use more toilet paper ;)

Anonymous said...

I think your both sick, who cares what he gets discounts on... What matters is...how good is he in bed? I know some Greek Gods that suck in bed! Good for you for being on love, but it also seems you have as many loves has you have shoes... do you see a pattern or am I the only one?

Just Me said...

What is this pattern you speak of? That is just non sense. I still love you though, Hugo could never come between you and I.

Anonymous said...

I know you love me love, how could you not! I know that Hugo is just a flavor, and I the real thing, but there is nothing wrong with being in love with the sexy Hugo! I too fell in love last night... because you never showed up.