Friday, November 19, 2004

Update on Life

It has been a long time since I have made an update to my blog, so here is an all inclusive update on life as I know it.

School is over and done with for the semester. I don’t have to start back up with school until January. I am going to use the next month to relax and do absolutely nothing. I plan on reading a lot and catching up on all of the books that I have on my “To Read” list.

Tomorrow I start my meditation class. I am going to a Zen Monastery and I am going to learn to relax and clear my mind, something that I am not able to do on my own. I am really excited about it.

There really isn’t much to report on the love life. Or nothing I want to publish for all to read anyway.

The project I was working on for work is complete, well the first phase is anyway, and everyone has been coming by and telling me what a great job we did. Which makes me feel great, especially after all I had to go do make sure things went the way they were suppose to. According to everyone, it was the smoothest project in our work history, which says a lot about the people we had on the project. My stress is finally over, I can go back to sleeping and working normal hours. I have even been leaving early this week.

The second and third phase of the project have begun. The second phase is not going to be as hard or require me to be so dedicated and the third phase mostly involves the broker and the software company. Life is great.

Is the word Awesome making a come back? I have heard more people use the word Awesome these last few days than I have all year. Am I just so out of the loop on this or is such an early 90’s word? Next thing you know we are going to be walking around saying SWEET.

No comments: