Sunday, November 07, 2004

I feel like a blond

I went to Blockbuster to return a movie and I figured that I would run by the library and return a book on the same run since both are relatively close to each other. I got to blockbuster and I had so many other things on my mind that I dropped the book off in the Blockbuster drop box and when I got to the library I noticed I still had the movie with me. I had to go back to Blockbuster and ask for the movie back, it was rather embarrassing especially since it was the cute guy that works there that was at the return counter.
There goes my chances of going out on a date with him.

1 comment:

KB said...

ha ha ha! I had a moment like that this weekend too.
I was with Darin's mom, and sister at a craft fesitival. His sister picked up a can of oldfashioned ointment, and said, "I love this stuff, it is great!" So I read the can out loud. It went something like this, "blah blah blah, Sal-veah." What's Sal-veah?
Turns out it's called Sav. You know, Salve. The stuff you put on cuts to help them heal? Not Sal-veah. I had never seen the word Salve written out before, and the one time I do, I a. say it wrong, and b. say it wrong in front of my inlaws! They both laughed so hard at me. It was imbarrassing!!!! I should be used to this kind of ridicule by now...