Wednesday, March 17, 2004

I am not really sure what's going on but I don't like it!!!
For some reason, these past few days I have been feeling extremely alone. I have been surrounded by people all week but yet there is something else missing.
I have been thinking about my ex a lot lately and I think that part of that reason is because I have been hanging around Tomas. There are certain things that he does that remind me of him. Part of it is his "care-free" attitude, another part is his I come first way of doing things. I am not saying he is selfish but he has things he needs to get done and it seems he expects everyone else to conform to his schedule. I never did that with Antonio, I am not doing it with Tomas.
I don't like Tomas in a romantic sort of way.

So last night I decided to call Ethan and see what he was doing. I called and he did not answer....Again....I left a message and basically told him that I wanted to know if he was mad at me and not calling me back because I had already left him a couple of messages. I told him that I wanted to know so that I did not waste my time and so that I did not waste his.
If he is not mature enough to tell someone when he is upset at them then I am not going to worry about his friendship. He was way to many issues and I don't feel like shouldering any of them at this time. I have my own things to deal with.

On a good note: I am off on Friday!!!!!!
I am having a home security system installed and I am going to mow the lawn. I may go do some shopping or go to the museum. I am not sure how much free time I am going to have or how long it will take them to install the security system. IT is just going to be GREAT to have the day off and relax a bit. I do need to clean the house so I will do some of that.....maybe draw or paint a little. I also need to get my camera out and start playing around with it. It has spent way to many years in the closet.

No comments: