Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hola!

It's me! And I really don't know what to talk about. I don't really have much to talk about these days. All I have been doing is working these days. I am working about between 10 to 12 hours a days and it doesn't look like it will be getting any better. Here is my typical day:

5:30 Wake up, shower and get ready.
6:15 Leave for work
6:30 Arrive at the office
6:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. work...with no lunch or breaks.
6:15 Go to the gym and attempt to work out.
7:30/8 p.m. go home and have dinner
9:00 Choose clothes for work and go to bed.

Yes, that is my day. Nothing exciting...just a long day at work. Surprisingly the day goes by really quickly. I am still enjoying the new job and I am learning a lot.

Since I don't have time to write about anything else I will start writing about work. There are some interesting characters there so I should have plenty to write about.

I am still trying to keep up with everyones blogs but it's difficult. So send me an email or give me a call and catch me up with what's going on with you.

4 comments:

Legolas said...

I'm afraid I'm having that kind of life as well...

Just Me said...

Legolas: It sucks doesn't it?

I hope to entertain myself and you all with my stories of my co-workers. I will begin regular posting next week :) I am gathering stories.

porchmouse said...

Perhaps we should all start a blog about all our co-workers, I bet we all have lots in common.

Just Me said...

Sue -
You are right. Every office has the same kind of people no matter where you work. That would be a funny website though.