Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving and Movies

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Are you stuffed? I am. I ate way to much but the food was so good that I couldn't resist.

I spent it with my family. B went to see his family.

What did you do?

I watched two movies last week, American Gangster and Beowulf. You definetly have to go see American Gangster, the movie is a little long and there isn't as much action as one would expect with a gangster movie but story is very interesting. They take the time to build the characters so you actually feel connected and end up hoping the gangsters don't get caught. Go see it.

Beowulf on the other hand was a complete dissapointment. It's a animated, 3-D movie with a great story line that didn't translate on the screen. Perhaps it was the animation, perhaps it was the laughter in the movie theater, perhaps I was tired but I totally regret seeing this movie. It's definetly a rental...or you can watch it on
Online Cinema for free. I love this site and if you haven't heard of it before you need to check it out.

The site allows you to view movies that are playing on the big screen in the comfort of your own home without having to pay $10 per ticket. Check it out and let me know what you think.

No comments: